Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fashion design is my life,...

Hello, I am a Designer





Fashion has been apart of me since I was a young boy,no I did not dress up dolls, or dress myself in women's clothing,( people have some really weird misconceptions about designers,especially men that grew up with the "fashion bug"). I would watch black and white movies just to see that wonderful designs that the legendary stars would wear in each scene. I would sometimes pretend that I was the star in those scenes, but I learned at an early age that fashion was my craft and way for the world to know who and what I was as a human being. In this blog I want to highlight some of my clients and the work that I have done for them. Welcome to my world,its going to be fun, and maybe we will learn a few things from each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment